Sunday, December 12, 2010

Paint.




Hey!!

I'm going to go ahead and finish what I started with the last post and share the rest of the furniture I sold in the "My Sister's House" consignment sale.  I usually have a lot more fun painting and distressing furniture than reupholstering.  There is something therapeutic about painting for me.  I don't know if it is because I just get "in the zone" and forget about stress & craziness or the act of starting and finishing something that I'm proud of...either way...I can't really get enough of it.  So....here are pics of the pieces I sold at the last sale.


This piece was my favorite!!


*Still for sale*

*Still for sale*


 I really liked this one also! One of my favorite colors.






I worked all weekend helping a friend re-do her kitchen cabinets.  I am excited to share how they turned out!


If you have any furniture needs...let me know! I'd love to give your furniture a "face lift", or I have lots of furniture on hand to chose from!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I saw the 2nd black table and the turq legged one and loved them!!! And I didn't even know they were yours. I know you like painting better but you can reupholster now? I have a chair I want redone. Let me know.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete